More talks in the program:
09:00 - 17:00
Core Agendashift Workshop
Imagine… everyone able to work consistently at their best:
- Individuals, teams, between teams, across the organisation and beyond
- Right conversations, right people,best possible moment
- Needs anticipated, met at just the right time
Sounds great, right? Then come to this Agendashift workshop and, in a safe environment, practice the skills of outcome-centric change facilitation, as described in the book "Agendashift: Outcome-oriented change and continuous transformation". Working on things that really matter to your organization, apply some powerful techniques from Clean Language, Lean Startup, A3, Cynefin, and Kanban.
Content & Process
- Discovery: Explore strategic objectives, obstacles, outcomes, change strategies
- Exploration: Debrief your Agendashift delivery assessment, agree scope
- Mapping: Build a transformation plan
- Elaboration: Learn how to generate, frame, and develop actions
- Practice in a range of outcome-centric facilitation techniques
- Awareness of the continuous transformation process
- Understanding of the integration of techniques and concepts from Lean-Agile, Kanban,
Clean Language, Cynefin, Lean Startup, and A3.
Audience & Requirements
The workshop is a great opportunity for anyone who sees a need for pushing for change based on outcomes that need to happen AND wants to learn facilitation techniques to help make it happen. This is a workshop on how to facilitate, not just change for change’s sake, but, outcome-oriented change. Leadership can be displayed from any role in an organization. Audiences often include coaches and consultants, team/departmental leaders, and product/program managers but other roles like business analysts and project managers could benefit from this workshop as well.