More talks in the program:
Dynamic cloud-based infrastructure has forced us to re-evaluate how we route and secure traffic in our internal networks. They also raise problems with the ways that we look at reliability and how we observe and monitor our systems. A popular solution for this is a service mesh; in this session, we will walk through how the open source HashiCorp Consul Connect and Envoy allow you to secure service-to-service communication in Kubernetes, effectively observe our applications and implement reliability patterns such as load-balancing, circuit-breaking, and timeouts.
* Introduction to modern networks security and service meshes
* Introduction to Consul Connect
* Running Consul Connect and Envoy on Kubernetes
* Secure Pod to Pod communication using Connect
* Leveraging Envoy to provide reliable and performant service to service communication
* Gain full insight into the operating performance and health of our applications